1996-12-12 - Thank you for using PostOne service

Header Data

From: PObox Adminstrator <pobox@pobox.org.sg>
To: spambo <>
Message Hash: 922997e24a176a855702352ed9e106573e584bab06ffe913dc78bae27f6644db
Message ID: <199612122334.HAA28828@plato.pobox.org.sg>
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 15:35:21 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: PObox Adminstrator <pobox@pobox.org.sg>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 15:35:21 -0800 (PST)
To: spambo <>
Subject: Thank you for using PostOne service

Hi,
    Thank you for trying our PostOne service. The following account has
been created for you:

    PObox Account: cypherwimps@post1.com
    Password:      XAp9hAd8eX

Please change your password as soon as you receive this e-mail.  To change
your password, just login to PostOne at http://www.post1.com.

    The email associated with the id cypherwimps@post1.com is
    Name  : spambo
    Email1: cypherpunks@toad.com
    Email2:
    Email3:

    Your account will be fully functional in no more than 3 hours (the
database on our servers are synchronized every three hours). If you
receive this email, you can be assured that your account has indeed been
created. You can test your own account by sending some email to
cypherwimps@post1.com to make sure it is working properly.

    Please take note that PostOne service is currently in beta testing.
Some hiccups are expected as we go about enhancing it to provide you
with a better service. Your feedback, comments and suggestions on the
service will be appreciated.

join to discuss the development of PostOne. Major announcement will be sent
to the list too. Send an email to "majordomo@post1.com" with the
message body containing "subscribe pobox-user" to join this mailing list.

    Please note that PostOne is more than just an email forwarding service.
We also provide other Email/WWW related services too. For more information
on PObox service, please check out the URL http://www.post1.com.

    Please feedback to us if you encounter problems using our service.

- Your friendly PostOne Adminstrator (pobox@post1.com)

ps: From the FAQ at http://www.post1.com/about/pfaq.html

-- CUT HERE --
Q: Help! The password given to me doesn't seem to work!

A: Please take note of the following when you are logging in to PObox.

   1.The userid is just plainly the PostOne username, without the
     @post1.com. Eg, if your pobox address is joe@post1.com, you will
     login simply as joe.
   2.Passwords issued are cAsE sEnSiTiVe.
-- CUT HERE --