1996-12-02 - No Subject

Header Data

From: vitamin@best.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b16e38710ddd51704e5738ded34e5ec32b45c0d88e4781366882a7f99673e2c7
Message ID: <2.2.16.19961202024920.3fb73e1e@best.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 16:46:22 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: vitamin@best.com
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 16:46:22 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

I apologize if this is off topic.

I received free one month trial in July from Netcom and in mid July I
canceled my account with
Netcom due to lousy customer service.  When I called I was treated rudely
because of
canceling netcom.   I called again the next day and the person who answered
the phone
apologized me for the behaviour of the previous employee and I was told my
account
will be canceled.   Low and behold come July I got my credit card statement and
netcom had billed me.  I promtly called them and was assured that my account
would
be cancelled.  Come September I was billed again for August and September.
Once again I called and she assured me  it would be cancelled.   Again, it
was not.
Come October they still billed me.  In my November statement they are still
billing me.

I prefer L.A.  Better Business Bureau and District Attorney emails and
physical addresses.

Someone please help me!!!!!

Thank You

Thread