1996-12-25 - ABSOLUTE BUNK [was Internet Message]

Header Data

From: “Attila T. Hun” <attila@primenet.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: b8ecf96a2c85e6f21c188d9185dcce0ee517d47f58a6de1472073cd201a47de7
Message ID: <199612252327.QAA23667@infowest.com>
Reply To: <199612252203.RAB23812@mime4.prodigy.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-25 23:28:25 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 15:28:25 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Attila T. Hun" <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 15:28:25 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: ABSOLUTE BUNK [was Internet Message]

        ====== original ======

on 12/25/96 at 05:03 PM, (NATHAN MALLAMACE) said:

::  Sorry I wasn't able obtain the original SUBJECT here.

::     Through-out the moral existance of the internet I find
::no reason to stop the comunications. There are factors like
::no AT&T, MCI, or SPRINT (those dime-a-minute rates are
::baffling). GOOD. Then there are more ideas exchanged. This
::can be a PLUS for businesses that are RETAILERS (in the long
::run). The internet can be used to UNITE the world with a
::single language. The internet can be used to share ideas,
::learn, and a good place to visit when you are feeling down.

::    Now if you believe anything I said, than the idea that
::the iternet brings is UNITY. Isn't it strange that within
::the last 3 years, (taken from a local news channel) people
::have agreed that the U.S. is moving in a positive direction?
::Not really, within these last three years is the exact time
::the internet had become most publicly available. With
::PRODIGY, AOL, and COMPUSERVE making it happen. Who is the
::original credit due to?
::Tell me.

::my favorite site:
::http://pages.prodigy.com/VT/hackersguide