1996-12-27 - Repair “ YOUR OWN “ Credit !

Header Data

From: robroy@flinet.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c2f77952dc48a89a04d50d0b38c587582d4fafcf9ea7f60cef89e50f551950d6
Message ID: <199612270006.TAA21092@shell.flinet.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 16:06:04 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: robroy@flinet.com
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 16:06:04 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Repair " YOUR OWN " Credit !

CREDIT REBUILDING OF AMERICA
 * REBUILD YOUR OWN CREDIT*

PLEASE FORGIVE THIS E-MAIL INTRUSION BUT IF YOU CAN USE THIS SERVICE?   PLEASE KEEP
READING!!

   Have you ever been turned down after you applied for a credit card,
department store card, or a gas credit card, or that  new car  you have
wanted?
   The reason was probably because of something the creditor found on
your credit report.
   Thousands of people are denied credit every day because of something that
appears on their credit report that  is not correct , OR they would like
removed  from their credit report  for  good!!
    There are many companies out there that can remove tems on your credit
report but want to charge you any where from $300.00  to  $1,000.00 .
   BE CAREFUL, most of these companies can't do anything
to repair your credit that you can't do yourself  with my
"CREDIT REPAIR PACKET".
  Once I found out just how the " BIG " companies were doing this,
I put all the information down on a  simple   twelve step process.
     ** DO IT YOURSELF **  why pay their high prices to repair your
credit, when you can do it yourself for only $19.95  plus 2.95  for S&H.
      I spent over two years to perfect this process, and if followed to the
letter, it  will  work!!!
      HAVE the new car you want, the credit cards  you want.
You don't have to wait SEVEN to TEN_YEARS for these items to be
 taken off your credit reprot.
DO IT YOUR SELF!! and feel  GOOD AGAIN!!
Just send your check or money orker to:

 Robert C. Roy, Jr.
 P.O. Box  1052
 Delray Beach,  Fl.  33447-1052

I will send you by  return mail  the complete twelve step packet so you
can get started  RIGHT NOW!!
SEND NOW!!  due to the  unbelievable  responce for this packet
the  introductory price of $19.95 (+) $2.95 S&H,  will not last long!
HAVE A "GREAT DAY"!  &
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ORDER!!
Timing is everything...  I'm making $2000+ per week
in MLM after only 4 weeks.  I'll train you how.
Be 1st in your area.  Call live conference call
Mondays 9pm Eastern Time: 1-800-000-0000.

If you like what you hear and are serious about making
money call Sandy 000-000-0000, or email you@youraddress.com

Thread