1996-12-12 - Merry Christmas, HipXmas-SantaSpam!

Header Data

From: Santa Claus <infoserver@reply.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f03eaeab5c328eac3d7a6f05430a1492deaee92909bd20c74e04d104d44aa227
Message ID: <4245141.0C0DKO@reply.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 16:34:19 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Santa Claus <infoserver@reply.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 16:34:19 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Merry Christmas, HipXmas-SantaSpam!

                              *
                              *
                             /|\
                           ///*\\\
                           *  *  *
                         //\\ * //\\
                        * *  *  *  *
                      // \\ // \\ // \\
                          S A N T A
                            * * *
                      N O R T H  P O L E
                            |  |
                           \____/

    Wherever you go, whatever you do,
    Remember that Santa is always with you.
    I live in your heart, I dance in your soul,
    I show you what love is, and good things to know.

    The Spirit of Christmas spreads all through the land,
    With joy and the giving of gifts you should have.
    But gifts are just one thing to give and to get --
    We wish you much more, far more than that.

    My elves send you pride in whatever you do,
    My reindeer give strength on days you feel blue,
    My wife, Mrs. Claus, grants wisdom and grace,
    Belief in yourself and all you create.

    And me, what do I give? Is there much more?
    Plenty and plenty you won't find in stores.
    I give you the knowledge that you can do more
    Than you ever knew -- of that be quite sure.

    My sleigh's packed with toys, my list sweeps the floor,
    A cup of hot cocoa and I'm out the door.
    Just gaze high in the sky where Peace always soars,
    And you live in my heart as I live in yours.

                           *
                          * *
                         * * *
                       M e r r y
                   C h r i s t m a s
                          * *
                  S a n t a  C l a u s

---------
This santa poem was sent to you from a person who visited
the ReplyNet site (www.reply.net) and entered your name
and address on our Santa page.  Your e-mail address is
NOT being collected.

Thread