1997-01-28 - Re: Handbook of Applied Cryptography

Header Data

From: bs-org@c2.net
To: “Mullen, Patrick” <coderpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 0e3cb9dfe87a3480103b72bdcea907926723856952ff6058d967802e72d0d759
Message ID: <199701280215.SAA13503@toad.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 18:15:07 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: bs-org@c2.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 18:15:07 -0800 (PST)
To: "Mullen, Patrick" <coderpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Handbook of Applied Cryptography

Can anybody inform me where to get this book in Europa or can anybody
buy it in USA and send it to me. I wil post the money immediately plus shipping

Thread