1997-01-23 - Re: Airport security [no such thing]

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 366683c47ab8943a2e6d27116ee79544c84d608452dac6233356dd70e9e42979
Message ID: <13Hy1D105w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199701220355.TAA17584@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-23 00:02:37 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 16:02:37 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 16:02:37 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Airport security [no such thing]

Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu> writes:

> On Sun, 19 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu> writes:

> > > 	Thank you for the complement;  You've only seen me with clothes :)
> >
> > I can tell.
> >
> > > 	Would you like to share my blanket?
> >
> > Sure!  A true gentleman (like me) is always ready, willing, and able to sha
> > a security blanket with a lady.
>
> 	I am very embarassed...
> >
> > "Something nekkid's in the air!"
> >
> 	i think i am in trouble ;)

We better start encrypting stuff before we both get in trouble with Dr.MLV :-)

This reminds me of a story of one Sovok biology professor in Illinois.
His wife got a boyfriend. In addition to having real-life sex, they also
exchanged sexually explicit e-mail on AOL which she thought she erased.
One day something went wrong with her computer and she asked the husband
to fix it. He looked at the hard disk with Norton Utilities and saw 6
months worth the erased e-mail, saying things like "I can still taste
your whatever on my lips". Of course all the traffic was in Russian and
it would have served as a "Navajo talk" encryption if it weren't for
the fact that all 3 were Sovoks. The professor kicked the wife out, but
her boyfriend is married, so she's all alone now.

This proves that the masses of normal heterosexuals should be educated
and encouraged to use encryption, not just some homosexual "elite".

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM