1997-01-21 - A Moment of your Time.

Header Data

From: blizz@capella.net
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3effad05827703c59e5da16228f74d07565d30b99891223cf9bfb190a5da44ce
Message ID: <199701210701.CAA22866@capella.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 22:57:26 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: blizz@capella.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 22:57:26 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: A Moment of your Time.

If I could just have a moment of your time,
this is an opportunity message being sent out first
to those I would think might be interested.  I have
a network marketing opportunity to make GOOD money
with MINIMAL effort.  I will not take up your time
with the details.  If you are serious about making
REAL money in the MLM game, just reply with OK in
the message subject and I will send you a Webpage
that will explain better than I could ever do via
Email.
   This program uses a database to place people
in your downline AUTOMATICALLY as they sign up.
you can spend little or even NO time recruiting, the
choice is yours.
   I have never claimed to be articulate when sending
Email, so I will end it here, but trust me, this is
worth AT LEAST taking a look at.  After all, if we don't
have the time to check out NEW opportunity's, are we
really being honest to ourselves in expecting to ever
make money at this?
   If you wish to be removed from my mailing list, just
will automatically be taken from my future mailing lists.
   I hope you choose to reply with OK, you really should
at least take a look...

		Thanks, and GOOD LUCK Either way!

Thread