1997-01-19 - Re: your mail

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@algebra.com>
Message Hash: 43e41eafe633aaca7d94160ddcb1646ad4fb953ac0f43c2d8207a6d0c3b392b4
Message ID: <32E1865C.206F@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <199701181810.MAA10982@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-19 00:26:11 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 16:26:11 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 16:26:11 -0800 (PST)
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@algebra.com>
Subject: Re: your mail

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> Here's a shell script that i wrote to help people like Prof. OBrien.

Igor,
 I made a few 'improvements' in your script, so that the people who
need it most will feel more comfortable with it.

 Subject: unscrivibe
> From: $1
> To: majordomo@toad.com

 unbriscrive me from that list I joined that sounded cool, dude
 are you listning, this time, you moroon?
 how did you ever get to be a major, when you caint even get
me off this damn list?
 are you stoopid? can you even 'spel' stoopid?
 i bet you don't even know where the <ANY> key, is, do you?
(you didn't answer me when I asked you, is it a secret?)
 so get me off this dam list or I will be forced to use
capitols, next time.

> __EOIdiocy__

Thread