1997-01-26 - Re: If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before….

Header Data

From: mjb@aiinc.com (Michael Bailey)
To: <DataETRsch@aol.com>
Message Hash: 506ab7a6cd39350514d1f4bf94c603866638ac4a4d8df6891aa9c001bd4fa27b
Message ID: <19970126185911908.AAA188@mjb>
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 11:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: mjb@aiinc.com (Michael Bailey)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 11:07:00 -0800 (PST)
To: <DataETRsch@aol.com>
Subject: Re: If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before....

Yes that would be cool so i could test it out against my decompiler that
seems to do great agains encrypted txt. With the realease of the usa policy
on encryption do you all think that the 160 level will be increased or will
they make new standards.

----------
> From: ichudov@algebra.com
> To: DataETRsch@aol.com
> Cc: cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: Re: If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before....
> Date: Thursday, January 23, 1997 8:06 PM
>
> Mr. Ramos,
>

> You promised to release the algorithm of your program as well as
> crypto-relevant source code. You promised to do it atfer a month, and
> the time has come. We are eagerly awaiting the promised code.
>
> Thank you so much for your openness.
>
> igor
>
> DataETRsch@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > {If you were unable to download UDCM V2.0 before, we're extremely
sorry.}
> > {UDCM's web site may have been under construction during the time you
> > visited.}
> > {UDCM's web site has finished undergoing its changes and will operate
> > correctly.}
> > {UDCM V2.0 has been extensively modified from its previous variation.}
> > {Digital signaturing and public key cryptosystem capabilities have been
> > added.}
> > {UDCM's DS and PKCS techniques do NOT make use of conventional PN
factoring.}
> > {UDCM's source code is currently unavailable. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST
IT.}
> > {UDCM's on-line help documentation has also been extensively modified.}
> > {This advertisement has also been modified.}
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Greetings! I am Jeremy K. Yu-Ramos, president of DataET Research, Data
> > Engineering Technologies. I am sending you this message to let you know
that
> > DataET Research has recently initiated the distribution of UDCM,
Universal
> > Data Cryptography Module. UDCM implements a revolutionarily new,
extremely
> > advanced and sophisticated, digital data encryption algorithm named
IMDMP,
> > Integrated Mathematical Data Manipulation and Positioning.
> >
> > UDCM (the IMDMP algorithm)...
> >
> > o Is a royalty-free Windows DLL module featuring advanced cryptography.
> > o Contains more than 150 procedures and functions.
> > o Is a very cost-effective size of only 60 kilobytes.
> > o Implements the IMDMP encryption algorithm.
> > o Allows encryption keys as large as 2048 bits.
> > o Includes 18 sub-algorithms.
> > o Processes all forms of binary and ASCII files.
> > o Allows multiple encryption layer levels.
> > o Has absolutely no back-doors or magical keys.
> > o Includes time and date locking features.
> > o Includes file specific unique encryption features.
> > o Includes file authentication guard features.
> > o Includes digital signaturing capabilities.
> > o Implements the public key cryptosystem method of security.
> > o Includes data importance and sensitivity stamping features.
> >
> > UDCM, being a Windows DLL module, can be accessed through programs
developed
> > with popular application and database programming languages and
environments
> > such as: C, C++, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, Delphi, OOP Pascal, Turbo
> > Pascal, dBase, Paradox, Access, Sybase, Oracle, etc.
> >
> > DataET Research has released a shareware version of UDCM named UDCM
V2.0.

> > To download UDCM V2.0 for free, please go to:
> > http://members.aol.com/dataetrsch/udcm.html.
> >
> > I hope you will consider applying UDCM in the software you develop.
Thank-you
> > very much for your time.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Jeremy K.Yu-Ramos