1997-01-28 - Re: overview.htm (fwd)

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu>
Message Hash: 5b5d9a45033420c3377c65e33c5a513f6f5a9d18294bcd1940958f873cf84f7e
Message ID: <32EDA9B3.6FA0@gte.net>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.93.970127191020.15519B-100000@pegasus.montclair.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-28 07:25:49 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 23:25:49 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 23:25:49 -0800 (PST)
To: Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu>
Subject: Re: overview.htm (fwd)

Nurdane Oksas wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, Dale Thorn wrote:
> > Nurdane Oksas wrote:

> seems, Americans like their own women , which is all they
> have seen maybe...

> > Anywhere else and it's no different from Cleveland or Pittsburgh.

> Well, can you say you've been 'anywhere else'?

Lived all over So. Cal. for 12 years, 4 years in SE Tenn., close to
Atlanta.  Atlanta has some nice babes, warm weather.  I fell totally
in love with a girl from Chattanooga, who was probably the best college
radio D.J. who ever lived.  Lived in Charleston for a short while.
Much smaller than Atlanta.  Very cozy.  Spent a lot of time in
Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit. The best babes there are usually the
Chrissy Hynde (Akron) types.  Spent 2-1/2 years in Southern Germany.
Very, very nice.  Loved Berchtesgaden (sp?).  Interestingly enough,
I have a fondness for English girls.  Must be the ancestry thing.
I'd really like to talk to some Welsh girls - my mum's grandparents
came to the U.S. from there.  What about you?

Thread