1997-01-18 - Re: IMDMP: SOURCE CODE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

Header Data

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 5fd78200b1ee0c7fc9af712efcb5e69d1dfb63d171bb02c6cdc2e4a70cf398af
Message ID: <853575672.913152.0@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 00:23:50 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 00:23:50 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: IMDMP: SOURCE CODE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

> > I suppose you want a special censored list where everyone who uses
> > the word "fuck" in relation to your good self or any other member of
> > this list you agree with has their posting cut?
>
> No, I don't want censored anything. "Cypher punks" have degenerated into
> a moderated forum where those who dare criticize His Royal Majesty John
> the Cocksucker and his court are forcibly unsubscribed, while all sorts
> of vile insults directed at John's many "enemies" are encouraged.

I quite agree, there is something most definitely wrong with this
whole situation, still, at least there are some crypto-relevant
people on the "cryptography" mailing list. cypherpunks still has worthwhile
nuggets on it but I must say the list has gone downhill sharply since
the start of the censorship.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1