1997-01-30 - Re: Fighting the cybercensor

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Message Hash: 611523acd813b5c91f9b6123eb36abd32c472a0fbdc8aa985ce5e69b57aea7aa
Message ID: <199701300438.WAA07297@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <1eLB2D2w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-30 04:42:50 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 20:42:50 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 20:42:50 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Subject: Re: Fighting the cybercensor

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:
> >
> > Why, death of Jim Bell from his own murder machine is a very exciting, I
> > would say a very Kafkian thing to happen. I am looking forward to it. I
> > even think that Jim Bell would not oppose such an outcome that much,
> > since his assination bot would be such an important invention for the
> > humanity. Maybe it will reverse the course of world history!
>
> Igor, you keep misspelling "assassination" as in "talk.politics.assassination",
> an unmoderated Usenet newsgroup carried by all honorable Usenet providers.

No, I knew what was the correct spelling, but I like the shorter one
more. It sounds funny to me.

	- Igor.

Thread