1997-01-19 - Re: Airport security [no such thing]

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 641897a76185f43ee01075f541e0f297d1b40ec16bd3b07ad46314766d80bcdc
Message ID: <kDcs1D62w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.93.970118233859.4391A-100000@pegasus.montclair.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-19 16:00:23 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 08:00:23 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 08:00:23 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Airport security [no such thing]

Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu> writes:

> On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu> writes:

> > > 	steal blankets from nearby passenger..
> >
> > I once saw a movie where they had a heroin (or cocaine?) processing lab
> > and everybody was supposed to work naked so it would be hard to steal
> > some of the product. Of course in the movie all the employees were good-
> > looking women (Oksas would have been the big star!).
>
> 	Thank you for the complement;  You've only seen me with clothes :)

I can tell.

> 	Would you like to share my blanket?

Sure!  A true gentleman (like me) is always ready, willing, and able to share
a security blanket with a lady.

"Something nekkid's in the air!"

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM