1997-01-24 - Double Your Downline & Triple Your Income With 200 FREE MLM LEADS A Month !!

Header Data

From: Scott Marr <Achieve1@ix.netcom.com>
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Message Hash: 6a5c22753b422337872a07e6b2927fe85efe45dc143af7a8a1f1a734c7fcd889
Message ID: <1.5.4.16.19970123184501.080f3d8a@popd.ix.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:15:52 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Scott Marr <Achieve1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:15:52 -0800 (PST)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: Double Your Downline & Triple Your Income With 200 FREE MLM  LEADS A Month !!

		Please Enlarge Your Window for Proper Viewing
---------------------------------
     Our research indicates that the following information may be of
interest to you.
     If it is not and you would like to be removed from future mailings,
please press
     your reply button now and in the subject line enter: remove-leads

Dear Network Marketing Professional:

Stop wasting valuable time attempting to convert CONTACTS into PROSPECTS.
It's a losing
battle and there is a better way to find the people you need to build your
business.  Every week
over 50,000 new people join a network marking business opportunity.
Continue reading to learn
how your organization can gain the competitive advantage needed for lasting
success.

Network marketing is a tremendous vehicle for achieving financial
independence but just like
the vehicle in your garage, it needs high octane fuel to perform at its
best.  By replying to:

          Infinity1@airmail.net with HIGH OCTANE in the subject

you will receive information that will prove to be rocket fuel for your MLM
vehicle.  You will
learn of a company that can provide you and your down line with:

     * 200 pre-qualified, MLM-specific, fresh leads per month.
     * Instructions on how to obtain these valuable contacts absolutely FREE
each and every
        month while earning a generous second or third income.
     * FREE VoiceMail with 10-minute outgoing and 50 incoming message capacity.
     * FREE 10-page Fax-On-Demand system.
     * Complete Network Marketing Training system containing good, solid
advice with
        duplicatable techniques and procedures for success.

Don't miss this chance to turbo charge your organization while you put some
serious cash in your
pocket.  You'll be glad you did and so will your down line!

To Your MLM Success,

Scott Marr

P.S.  If I receive your request before the month ends, I will include an
additional report
containing valuable tips on how to improve the response rates of your direct
mail and display
advertising.

Thread