1997-01-26 - Re: overview.htm (fwd)

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: dthorn@gte.net (Dale Thorn)
Message Hash: 6ce412d3394239caaece155e2648e7e954b7960d3b19efdbc3f907180e798c5e
Message ID: <199701260509.XAA01076@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <199701260341.TAA08101@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-26 05:14:55 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 21:14:55 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 21:14:55 -0800 (PST)
To: dthorn@gte.net (Dale Thorn)
Subject: Re: overview.htm (fwd)

Dale Thorn wrote:

> > Jim and Dale, I agree.
> > Also shooting one's bloodstream full of fecal matter hardly helps.
>
> My point about the antibiotics is that the male gays take a dis-
> proportionate amount of them, which compounds their problems.  It
> suggests to me that the immune system is already seriously debilitated
> or damaged before AIDS can take hold, rather than the notion that a
> healthy person can get it from the virii alone.
>
> One could argue that in the cases where the cures (antibiotics) add to
> a person's problems by further corrupting their immune system, that
> they should simply change their habits.  Since I don't see that as a
> reasonable possibility, the only thing left is that the public should
> be made aware of *all* of the relevant facts, even those which are
> heavily suppressed now for PC reasons.

Why do they take antibiotics? Just curious.

Also, I haven't heard that antibiotics were bad for immune system,
has that been proven?

	- Igor.

Thread