1997-01-02 - How to Reach The Most People

Header Data

From: iolkos@ix.netcom.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6de56a6fd657c744655db98caf4746b8ec4c0ebe166e2fa684dc75749af8fbed
Message ID: <Ready Aim Fire!1/2/97 05:38:56_iolkos@ix.netcom.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1997-01-02 10:39:45 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 02:39:45 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: iolkos@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 02:39:45 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: How to Reach The Most People

Targeted E-Mail Lists Will Get Your Message Out

You probably have a special offer to make to many people over the internet.
At  ATS Publishers, Inc., we maintain a database of over 450 groups of e-mail addresses sorted according to the groups' demographic, psychographic, geographic, benefits-sought, and individual description. If you have a book, product, announcement, or service to advertise in a specific area, your greatest response rates will come from targeting these niche lists. You must have these addresses, as you will save money while no longer mailing your sales message to unqualified prospects. We absolutely guarantee your success with these lists.
Here is a small sample:

Opportunity Seekers, General Business, Sports (all), Entrepreneurship, Fitness & Exercise, Accountants, Health, Lawyers & Legal, Nutrition, Single Moms, Fashion, Outdoors, Dresswear, Computers, Math & Sciences (all), Finance, Investing, Fishing, Hunting, Hunting Dogs, Financial Markets, Race Boats, Wealth, Taxes, Languages, Millionaires, Divorced Parents, Gay & Lesbian, Kids, Teenagers, Adults, Seniors, Racial-Ethnic-Cultural (all), Criminal, Pornography, Shopaholics, Alcoholics, Virgins, Politics, Overweight, Paranormal, Psychology, Literature, Technical, Painters & Artists, Doctors & Medicine, Religion & Atheism, Government, Taxation, Food and Beverages, Wines & Spirits, Restaurants, Working Women, Geographical U.S., Sex, Physically Challenged Persons, Drugs, Hippies, Music and Musicians, Firearms, Militias, Students, AIDS, Disorders, Child & Baby Care, Feminists, Body Painting & Piercing, Massage, Activists, Homeowners, Real Estate, Automotive, Health Care, Insurance, Edu!
 cation, Infertility, Architects, Dating, Love, Telecommunications, Hardware & Tools, Homes & Gardening, S&M, Housekeeping, Spirits & Wines, Home Business, Star Trekkies, Athletes, Authors, Store Owners, Job Hunters, Photography, Plants, and another 350 groups targeted even further...

If you do not see your group in these listings, don't worry! Even if they are not in our database, we will create one for you within 24 hours.

Here's how to order:

Write us a brief description of the groups you want to target. We will then ship you, in diskette form, a listing of the 10,000 most targeted prospects for your product. These are people who have PROVEN beyond any doubt that they are interested in the service you are offering.

Each e-mail listing of 10,000 names costs only $19.95. And although $19.95 is our minimum order, you may buy in odd lots also, say, 15,000.

Each additional name after 10,000 costs only 1/10th of a cent; in this 15,000 name case, you would pay only $24.95! For 20,000 names,you would pay $19.95 plus an extra $10 (10,000 X 10 cents)

All orders are shipped via 2-3 day priority mail, and come with a 30-day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.

Mail your check or M.O., in the amount of $19.95 plus any additional charges, along with your groups' description, to:

ATS Publishers, Inc.
3811 Ditmars Blvd.
Astoria, NY 11105
Tel: (718) 274-9060

If the line is busy, keep trying! We're trying to keep up with the enormous demand, since Thursday the 26th, our first mailing.

Thank you so much for your time.

Thread