1997-01-06 - Re: The Problems are Gay

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: Casey Iverson <iverson@usa.net>
Message Hash: 9a4af3c06c9541e7f8917d47eed12c91f8a95b05b5312650f124b2a50244cd87
Message ID: <32D05B05.7A9D@gte.net>
Reply To: <3.0.32.19970105120913.0069c110@pop.netaddress.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-06 01:54:34 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 17:54:34 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 17:54:34 -0800 (PST)
To: Casey Iverson <iverson@usa.net>
Subject: Re: The Problems are Gay

Casey Iverson wrote:
> At 06:20 AM 1/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Most of the time, the problems are Gay...
> >I rest my case.

> The arrogant, clueless, ignorant, homophobic Vulis tentacle
> has no idea what the problem is.

Really?  Looks like they (whoever and their tentacles) hit it right on
in the predictions regarding Gilmore and the list, re: censorship.

Assuming the text below came from Gilmore as is alleged, he is collab-
orating with the most offensive and ignorant of all cypherpunks, the
veritable king of asininity, Sandy Sandfort.

Both of these clowns should climb out of their drunk tanks (or whatever
they're called these days) and get some fresh air.  Paranoia like these
guys are displaying is most unbecoming of a so-called civilised person.

> I agree with Sandy Sandfort and many others that things have gotten
> way out of hand on the list.  He and I feel that the only proposed
> solutions likely to succeed involve inserting human judgement in the
> cypherpunks posting process, rather than mere automation. [snippo]

Thread