1997-01-06 - Re: ONE MILLION CHILDREN…..

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: toto@sk.sympatico.ca
Message Hash: 9adb1c585c91f10c2c3f964026ed71978cd46496e5d473fa65c96f9a67868aac
Message ID: <32D0C76E.1CC5@gte.net>
Reply To: <199701050649.WAA19140@mail.pacifier.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-06 09:37:01 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 01:37:01 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 01:37:01 -0800 (PST)
To: toto@sk.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: ONE MILLION CHILDREN.....

Toto wrote:
> Dale Thorn wrote:
> > 1. Dale Thorn is very similar to Damien Thorn.
> > 2. The Roman numerals in my name add up to 555. For a 'C' programmer,
> >    this can be the equivalent of 666 for a Basic programmer, taking
> >    one digit at a time.
> > 3. If you sign (with a pen) the name quickly, using counterclockwise
> >    loops only, it will look exactly like 666, which BTW was a significant
> >    paragraph in a lawsuit between myself and a former employer (they
> >    initiated the paragraph).

> Dale, I can see that I'm going to have to lay in an extra supply of
> garlic and silver bulltets. I suspect that everyone on the CypherPunks
> list is either an employee of the NSA, or a member of the alleged
> 'Circle of Eunuchs'. In the words of the author of "Make BIG $$$",
> "Email everybody, and let Eudora sort them out."

What appears to be and what is, is not necessarily the same.
I don't bother normal people, so you shouldn't need the silver or
the wolfbane.  Actually, the c-punks consist of a lot of "security
people".  Get some literature on George Wackenhut for an overview
of what I'm getting at.

Thread