1997-01-26 - EMAILONE’S BUSINESS CLASSIFIEDS

Header Data

From: Hello1@usa.net
To: N/A
Message Hash: a2ecfc6d1156e8eb405331a8779515e2b9c29d68a2d6865b950fa624108c0fdb
Message ID: <199701260535.VAA09377@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 21:35:47 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Hello1@usa.net
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 21:35:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: EMAILONE'S BUSINESS CLASSIFIEDS

Removal Instructions: To be removed from all future mailings
from Emailone Classifieds hit reply  & Type  REMOVE
in the SUBJECT.  The word remove must appear in the
SUBJECT in order to be processed. Your request will
be processed within a 24 hour period. Thank You

Thank you for supporting our advertisers. To respond by e-mail
to a classified advertisement, send a separate e-mail directly to the
address listed in the ad. PLEASE  respond to the Advertisers according
to the instructions given.

DOES YOUR BUSINESS ACCEPT CHECKS BY PHONE OR FAX?
IT SHOULD! INCREASE YOUR SALES BY ACCEPTING CHECKS.
Download free demo!!!
Go to http://www.powerpromo.com/fspar

FLAT RATE 800 VOICE MAIL. NO PER MINUTE CHARGES. UNLIMITED CALLS.
Rates as low as $19.95 a month!!!
For complete info and an application email to our autoresponder at:
800FlatRate@replymail.com

1 Million Email names only $69.00. If you would like a complete list of 1 million FRESH Email names go to our autoresponder for complete info.
Million@replymail.com

STUCK WITH BAD CHECKS!!! WE WILL COLLECT FOR YOU AT NO CHARGE TO YOU!!! We are Virginia Court Services and we look forward to working with you.
For more info email to:   Michael Gray            Process800@aol.com

BULK EMAIL ISP: FOR RESPONSIBLE BULK EMAILERS ONLY. For complete info on a NEW Bulk Email ISP go to:  http://www.powerpromo.com/fspar.
 If you do Bulk emailing and are interested in starting you own Home Based Internet Email business you must go to this Web Site.

ADVERTISE IN USA TODAY??? We can save you up to 40% on your classifieds ads in many papers including USA TODAY. For an application and rates email to our autoresponder at:
USA@replymail.com.

If you would like to advertise your product or service please send an email to our autoresponder at :
Rates@replymail.com

Thank you for your time and supporting our advertisers.