1997-01-23 - Do You Want to Make Money On-Line?

Header Data

From: davesbox@smtp.miraclestar.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: b1aa06f0c377f9ca980bd23fd69a140dca9191260e5be9c9b5488cae090e60f6
Message ID: <199701230650.GAA22450@medina.ohio.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:54:52 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: davesbox@smtp.miraclestar.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:54:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Do You Want to Make Money On-Line?

Dear Fellow Neterpreneur,

We have seen many scams, and we are sure you have too! People are taking
your hard earned money. They want you to pay them to sell THEIR products.
Then there are others who offer to give you FREE information on how to work
from home, and even though the information they give you is free the
opportunity isn't. We have designed a program that has changed all that. We
want individuals from all walks of life, rich or poor. Millions to invest or
$0 to invest, to be able to take this program and make it succeed. Our
information is FREE and our program is FREE..bottom line!!

NEVER PAY ANYONE TO START A HOME BUSINESS

You don't have to. You should never pay any money for a serious work at home
opportunity.

We will give you all the info you need to start a serious home business, and
we won't charge you!

Some companies charge you $100's of dollars to teach what we are going
to teach you for FREE. Plus we get you started! After you view this FREE
information you will be able to start your own home based business
immediately...with NO investment!

NO SCAMS
NO CHAIN LETTERS
NO STARTUP FEES
NO HIDDEN FEES
NO PRODUCTS TO BUY
NO PRODUCTS TO SHIP
NO INVESTMENTS
NO SENDING DOLLAR BILLS AND PUTTING YOUR NAME ON A LIST
NO INTERNET SCREEN PHONES
NO STUFFING ENVELOPES
Just a simple, but serious home based business!!!

Our program is free and it works, but it only works for serious and
motivated people. Serious inquiries only!! Only sincere opportunity seekers
will be given this invaluable information.

To find out how you can join the many others who are reaping the rewards of
this explosive home business opportunity, send us an email with your
intentions, expectations and your concerns about starting a home based
business.

Your comments are not sold or shown to anyone, they are used only by
us to determine in our opinion if you are right for our opportunity, and if
our opportunity is right for you. We spend a great deal of time with all
individuals who use our program and we do not charge for our support.
Therefore, we want to make sure our time is well spent.

After we review your comments and conclude that you are serious about
wanting to start a home business we will in turn give you all the information
you need to start your own home based business with $0. This business
can truly be started without any cash and make you hundreds even
thousands of dollars each week.

Send Mailto:davesbox@smtp.miraclestar.com with "serious home business"
in the subject line of your email and be sure to send us your expectations and
concerns about starting a home based business.
Thank you for your interest.