1997-01-26 - Re: Rejection policy of the Cypherpunks mailing list

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bac54da7ccb9ef162e99cab702e25b4823e00dac3e2d63d34e023ae2c25373a3
Message ID: <57m61D2w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.93.970126135416.18808A-100000@pegasus.montclair.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-26 21:30:47 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 13:30:47 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 13:30:47 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com

Nurdane Oksas <oksas@asimov.montclair.edu> writes:

> On Sun, 26 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca> writes:

> > >   Obese-rvation? I hope you are not assuming that I am obese, just
> > > because I am responding to a post originating from
> > > 'fatmans.demon.co.uk.'
> > >   I would hate to become relegated to the upcoming cypherpunks-fatpeople
> > > list because of assumptions of this nature.
> >
> > It was obviously a typo - my apologies to Toto.
> > (Interestingly, Herr Moderatorfuehrer has tossed my article Toto replied to
> > into cypherpunks-flames, while posting Toto's response to the censored list
>
> 	Those jerks...!

Interestingly, my apologies were also cast to cypherpunks-flames.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM