1997-01-16 - Re: It’s a great new year! telemarketers and solicitors

Header Data

From: “Ross Wright” <rwright@adnetsol.com>
To: Sean Roach <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Message Hash: d95c34749c6cad4f35321cc6d8c6e03a2ccc2b04078443ab0e8840bd9d2d60ec
Message ID: <199701160822.AAA02684@adnetsol.adnetsol.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 00:22:03 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Ross Wright" <rwright@adnetsol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 00:22:03 -0800 (PST)
To: Sean Roach <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: It's a great new year!  telemarketers and solicitors

On or About 13 Jan 97 at 21:06, Toto wrote:

>   With the 'wonder of modern technology' at their fingertips,
>   however,
> the 'common man/woman' can also avail themselves of the plethora of
> information lying within reach of their sticky little fingers.
>
>   Big Brother wants to know everything about everybody, and if the
> average user gets tired of Little Brother getting ahold of the
> information, then I am sure that Big Brother will come to our
> rescue, passing laws and instituting regualtions that 'save' us by
> ensuring that only Big Brother knows all.

Yeah, if everyone keeps crying and whining about "too much spam"
"too much information freely available"  Then that's just what will
happen.  Keep the Government out of the Internet!!!!!!

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906

Thread