1997-01-26 - Re: overview.htm (fwd)

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: dthorn@gte.net
Message Hash: dd5b08284244081cac66a0f2dbf6c60796ae0306378d21c1a7ae213a875a1351
Message ID: <199701260810.AAA11433@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 00:10:33 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 00:10:33 -0800 (PST)
To: dthorn@gte.net
Subject: Re: overview.htm (fwd)

Dale Thorn wrote:
> Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>
> > Dale's hypothesis seems at odds with the linkage of aids and blood
> > transfusion and transmission through needles.
> > Nurses who contract aids through contaminated needles do not,
> > normally, have devastated immune systems.

> It seems to me that "proof" of someone acquiring AIDS from one stab
> with a contaminated needle is a very nebulous thing. As far as nurses
> go, the contact I've had with many of them tells me they are also
> (on average) drug users extraordinaire.

  Nurses have free access to all types of antibiotics and high-inducing
drugs, and a good many of them are regular users of both.
  Hospitals are notoriously bad places for healthy people to go, as many
go in with little diseases and come out with big diseases (for which
they are often re-hospitalized).
  Also, outward appearances rarely have a whole lot to do with
indications
of a superior auto-immune system. Plants have been bred to 'look pretty'
for the consumer, so we now have unblemished food stuffs which require
huge applications of poisonous chemicals in order to survive, because
they have lost their natural ability to defend themselves against even
ordinary plant pests and diseases.

Toto

Thread