1997-01-30 - Important information and instruction

Header Data

From: helpinghands@lgcy.com
To: info@try.net
Message Hash: e0262554d2a658e99503e6f89fc9b765dae2353be4464ec931a97c094692a6ab
Message ID: <00153551800187@lgcy.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:24:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: helpinghands@lgcy.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:24:46 -0800 (PST)
To: info@try.net
Subject: Important information and instruction

You obviously have the power and _certainly- the right to delete this
unsolicited message. However, it _does_ contain information that will
be extremely valuable to you regardless of your current employment
situation so I admonish you to read it. Besides, it'll take less than
one minute.

NOTE: I obtained your e-mail address from a personal search of
Internet ads using a variety of sources. It is not a generic purchased
list, but is highly targeted. It will also be used just one
time...THIS time. You need NOT send a "delete" or "remove" request nor
do any other such nonsense to _not_ receive mail from me again
regarding this information.

If you have any interest at all in seeing how to _really_ do business
on the Internet, I invite you to visit:

                   http://www.cyber-action.com/oed/number1.html

(If your e-mail program supports it, you can just double-click on the
URL above and your browser will take you there.)

Seeking home-based employment? Or _any_ employment? A career change?
Something to assist you financially till your "boat comes in" with
what you're currently doing?

Well, here're some valuable job-hunting sites on the Internet:

http://www.occ.com
http://www.monster.com
http://www.jobweb.org
http://www.human.resourcecenter.com
http://www.jobcenter.com

If you don't already have a text-file, online resume prepared, you
might want to check out...

                http://lgcy.com/users/h/helpinghands/strmline.htm

...for a head-start on the process.

That's it. Hope this information serves you well.

Thread