1997-01-19 - the clawed albino follower cunt

Header Data

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
To: “Igor Chudov @ home” <ichudov@algebra.com>
Message Hash: e19456756361a2d140ece6ea8e4769bc346cb92bb658d4662082ba427da1125e
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970119124725.17248B-100000@dhp.com>
Reply To: <199701191645.KAA03106@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-19 17:53:18 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 09:53:18 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 09:53:18 -0800 (PST)
To: "Igor Chudov @ home" <ichudov@algebra.com>
Subject: the clawed albino follower cunt

On Sun, 19 Jan 1997, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

> Prof. aga wrote:
> >
> > On 19 Jan 1997, Bryan Reece wrote:
> > >    it is easy undex unix, what you have to do is store arriving article
> > >    in separate directories by message ID and run diff (with certain
> > >    corrections) on these two directories.
> > >
> > >    diff will print you the files that are in one dir and not in another.
> > >
> > >    take an extraction, and delete too new articles (so that propagation
> > >    does not screw you up).
> > >
> > >    thats it
> > >
> > > If you just want the differences and aren't too concerned with
> > > timeliness, I'm planning on running a cypherpunks-rejects list containing all
> > > the messages that went out the unedited list but didn't show up on the
> > > moderated one within x hours (not sure what x should be yet).
> > >

> > Then you must use two separate addresses to do that right.
> > And you may want them to both be UNIX or at least the same OS
> > at each location, so you can write some batch programs to
> > save you the manual wwork.
> >

> No, one address is enough. You can look at a Unix tool called procmail,
> which allows filtering of incoming messages. For example, you could
> completely insulate yourself from, say, follower of clawed albino.
>
> 	- Igor.

But I am not the one who needs insulated.  I have a nice ISP who
does not get intimidated, but there are a dozen other guys out there
who the bitch has tried to eliminate access for in the past couple of
years, so the bitch is about to get exposed.

I have people working who will find out the real name of that cunt
in the near future.

Thread