1997-01-10 - business marketing

Header Data

From: ubs95@earthlink.net
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e2bcb816bcd8ab2e69fac51127f54ffa30831ec56be6fd334a957c21575d095f
Message ID: <199701101730.JAA23760@finland.it.earthlink.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:30:54 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: ubs95@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:30:54 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: business marketing

I_Love_SPAM,

I saw your posting online and was wondering if you market products/services using your computer and would like to learn how to do so QUITE a bit better than what you are already doing?

I use to use Floodgate, and I have come accross something that has really put this to shame!  If you would like to see the information, just reply back at UBS95@IX.NETCOM.COM with the message:  "No Flame" and I will send you the file that could mean the difference between success and failure in the online marketing world.

Please do not hit reply......Just send your inquires to:  ubs95@ix.netcom.com and include a note: "No Flame".  Thank you!

Sincerely,
Carol Miller

	"You can give a man a fish, but it is far better to
	 teach a man how to fish"

Thread