1997-01-07 - Partner with Dr’s to Earn a Dr’s Salary

Header Data

From: robbieg@mich.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: e2e099dadedb1af3839a657826f5a9b0bd35e8c9c20166ca3118f58e5c22391f
Message ID: <199701071210.HAA24222@server1.mich.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 04:19:26 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: robbieg@mich.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 04:19:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Partner with Dr's to Earn a Dr's Salary

                  "Live the Lifestyle of your Dreams . . .
              And help those you care about to do the same."

To the Online explorer who just might appreciate an opportunity when
it smacks them in the face . . . WARNING! this is not your ordinary
junk E-mail . . .

Do you currently love what you do for a living?  Are you currently
being paid exactly what you're worth?  If so then you are one of the
fortunate and privileged few.

However, if this is not the case for you, then how would you like to
"Escape The Rat Race"?

If you are willing to invest a few hours a week and are success driven
and self-motivated, then you may be one of the key people that I am
looking to PARTNER with. I am looking for ambitious business-minded
individuals who would like to have more out of life. My program will
help you create a part-time, home based business of unlimited income
potential.

You have the choice! Work hard for the next 2-4 years to develop a
million dollar asset of unlimited income potential or . . .  stay in
corporate America . . .  working at a job that may not even exist next
year . . . for the right to retire on a pension that's 1/3 of what
wasn't enough during your most productive working years..

This opportunity is Your Invitation to:
· Be Your Own Boss
· Create Unlimited Residual Income
· Develop a Rewarding Business by Helping Others as you Help Yourself
· Select Both the Hours You Work and the People You Work With
· Take Advantage of Lucrative Tax Benefits
· Live a Lifestyle of Freedom and Fulfillment

      From the cover of Success Magazine, the headline announces that
                      "We Create Millionaires!!"

                 10 REASON YOU NEED TO CALL NOW!!!!

1.  YOU WILL CATCH CRITICAL MASS: Our growth has doubled for each of
the past two years. We have our best growth years ahead of us.

2.  YOU WILL HAVE ONE OF THE FINEST SPONSORSHIP LINES IN THE COMPANY:
You will get the training and assistance to win. You'll get help with
presentations, 3-way calls, camera ready ads, 6 levels of the best
leadership support in the company and a chance to participate in our
national ad co-ops.

3.  YOU WILL BE PROUD AND FEEL SECURE WORKING WITH OUR COMPANY:  This
company has been in business for the past 13 years and we'll still be
there for you in the year 2020. You'll take pride in our integrity
and honesty and the fact that we are one of the highest rated companies
in our industry. You'll get the security of building a business that
you can leave to your grandchildren

4.  YOU WILL LOVE OUR PRODUCTS:  Not because you buy them to get a
check but because you wouldn't think of spending a day without them.
And because they are all-natural and environmentally sensitive, you'll
feel good about what they are doing for our planet.

5.  YOU WILL MAKE WHAT YOU ARE REALLY WORTH:  From your first days
in the business with the most innovative marketing plan in the industry.
One that rewards you for helping your people to be successful with
healthy retail profits, Fast Track bonuses, organizational bonuses
and leadership lifestyle bonuses

6.  YOU WILL HAVE CONSISTENT INCOME:  Because you'll have the highest
monthly consumption and re-order rate you've ever experienced. Not only
do we have superior products but they are priced like REAL products
that REAL people buy at REAL prices. Also there are no buy-ins, front
end loading or any other nonsense.

7.  YOU WILL BE GIVEN A PROVEN DUPLICABLE SYSTEM:  You will be trained
in a complete Step by Step program. You'll have at your disposal first
class marketing materials, Fast Start Kits,  sponsoring materials and
company provided training and support.

8.  BECAUSE YOU ARE TIRED OF GETTING IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR ONLY TO
FIND OUT THERE'S A BASEMENT! You've learned that the "hot" new deals
of today aren't around tomorrow. You've been there. . . done that. .
and are now ready to build a business that will last your lifetime.

9.  BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T CALL TODAY...IN 60 DAYS SOMEONE WILL BE
CALLING YOU.

10.  BECAUSE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING YOU!

To further explore the possibilities, please E-mail a day/evening
phone number with the best time to call so I can fill you in on
all of the exciting details

Looking forward to hearing from you

Robbie Goldenberg
robbieg@mich.com

PS  For just a moment. . . . Close your eyes and look back over
the past 5 years?  What do you see that's worked?  What do you
 see that hasn't worked? What would you like to change? What
would you keep the same?

Now look forward to the next 5 years. If  you have nothing in
place to alter the future picture of your life, then isn't it
reasonable to  expect the future to be a duplicate picture of
the past.  My definition of insanity is doing the same things
over and over again expecting different results. If you are
truly committed to making a significant change in your life,
please take the time to give me a call to see if this opportunity
is a fit for you. You have everything to gain!

Thread