1997-01-04 - Please read! High Tech

Header Data

From: “Rita May Marendic” <ritamay@myna.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e8a2f5b6e3b5b0ed37f3b6478e4e7078fe9314b1b16088093f3d40f609b85625
Message ID: <Ready Aim Fire!1/4/97 3:02:02 PM_Ritamay@myna.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1997-01-04 20:06:47 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 12:06:47 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Rita May Marendic" <ritamay@myna.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 12:06:47 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Please read! High Tech

I Sincerely appologize if this is unwanted e-mail.  Please hit REPLY and type REMOVE in the SUBJECT area and SEND to be removed from this list. - Rita Marendic

This is a new biz you might be interested in you really just have to listen to this demo to believe it.

Listen to the whole thing, takes about 3 minutes or so ... at the end you can leave a message and our upline will call you.  In the message tell your name, phone number & the best time/day to call you.  You also need to leave MY name Rita Marendic & MY Distributor number: which is 1853400. This process will work the same way for YOU when you get into this one with me! If you prefer you may hang up and e-mail me with your phone number and time to call you.

It would be worth your time to call the number again and listen to this TWICE! 416-763-9045. I did! I just could not believe what I was hearing the first time!

AND, this is just a PART of what we have for sale with this one! It gets even better!

LOTS of people are going to want to get in this! Not much hassle involved ... we just generate leads and have them call & listen to this demo on the phone.

You think WE can sell this?

This is Brand New ... Since November ... (last month!)

With this BizOp we pay a one-time out-of-pocket and then ALL future fees come out of REVENUE. No more out-of-pocket after the getting-in fee.

THIS is a beauty ... Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Rita Marendic

Thread