1997-01-24 - ATTENTION HOMEOWNER

Header Data

From: CV Communications <response@quantcom.com>
To: “cwozniak@aol.com>
Message Hash: f43b31cec2e66251fe3be7bf1434f09c5a790ed92b171dee16136cc51071a8fc
Message ID: <199701241354.IAA12840@glenn.cvcom.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 06:13:04 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: CV Communications <response@quantcom.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 06:13:04 -0800 (PST)
To: "cwozniak@aol.com>
Subject: ATTENTION HOMEOWNER

The following message has been brought to you by Quantum Communications.
If you would like advertising rates and information, send an email to info@quantcom.com
or visit our website http://www.quantcom.com
If you prefer NOT to receive promotional messages inthe future, send an email to
remove@quantcom.com

ATTENTION HOMEOWNER:

Here are the FACTS your mortgage lender doesn't want you to know.

* After paying 15 years on a 30-year mortgage, you'll still owe 90% of your
loan balance * After paying nearly 24 years, you'll still owe over 50% of
your loan balance * You'll pay over 3 times the amount originally borrowed
before paying off your mortgage * To make matters worse, the F.D.I.C.
estimates that one out of every two mortgages are MISCALCULATED -
OVERCHARGING homeowners $8-$10 billion each and every year!

Using THE MORTGAGE MANAGER TM will solve ALL these problems for you ...
ABSOLUTELY FREE!

The Mortgage Manager TM Lets You ...
* Saves thousands of dollars on your home mortgage without increasing your
payment * Shortens your 30-year mortgage by 7-15 years without refinancing *
Builds equity in your home 300% faster * Turns your current mortgage into an
investment program * Increases your net worth dramatically * Tracks your
savings and audits your loan to find lender mistakes which occur about 50%
of the time according to the F.D.I.C.

The Mortgage Manager TM gives you all this with ...

NO Refinancing
NO Credit Reports
NO Home Appraisal
NO Closing Costs
NO Change of Lender
In fact, it requires ...
NO change to your current mortgage agreement at all!

FREE SOFTWARE - FREE SERVICE

Get the complete details on how much you can save.  The service is FREE and
there's no obligation whatsoever - no strings attached.  We're not trying to
sell you any high-priced service or products, now or ever, so make your
selection below (free software or printed analysis) and e-mail this form
back today!

*** Mortgage Manager TM on 3.5" Floppy Disk ***

NOW AVAILABLE IN PRINTED FORMAT
PRINTED SAVINGS ANALYSIS.  Please fill out the following information on your 30-year
mortgage so we can mail you a printed mortgage savings analysis:

Loan Amount
Interest Rate
Fixed
Variable