1997-01-15 - Re: Seen Your Post!

Header Data

From: “Timothy Michael O’Brien” <tmo9d@virginia.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f90f425d1d4cdd661f566087366caaa1af2ce1e758ab59b8ebc289f114457449
Message ID: <32DCEA80.41C6@virginia.edu>
Reply To: <199701150917.BAA18755@mailgate31>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-15 14:32:40 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 06:32:40 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Timothy Michael O'Brien" <tmo9d@virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 06:32:40 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Seen Your Post!

I Seen da light....

Tons O'Cash REAL Quick.......Mail me and I'll tell you more about how
you are going to give me all of your money and I'm going to take it away
from you.......

I resolve that all users of this list "misconfigure" thier own mailers
and give this guy a real run for his money....

Tim O'BRien

SCREW THE SPAMMER

Garry wrote:

> I Seen Your Post!
>
> I found your post in one of my favorite news groups. You might find my views
> are exactly the same. In fact my entire WebSite is right up that alley.
> Every business Opportunity listed at my sight is FREE! In fact one of the
> businesses I joined (again free) has an excellent earning potential of
> over $600 profit per YEAR, per CUSTOMER! The best part is don't do anything
> except promote the business. The company does everything for me!!! Although
> I do not have anything against MLM,  this is not!
>
> In order to even notice this biz you have to look up in the top window frame
> of my site as its loading the image (read the text).

Thread