1997-01-16 - Returned mail: User unknown

Header Data

From: MAILER-DAEMON@Alpha.remcan.ca (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: f962fdc8b44e2b824d54ebfe90e08469113bca86bcfa35c8de72ebc893e907d3
Message ID: <199701162241.RAA04820@Alpha.remcan.ca>
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 15:47:32 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: MAILER-DAEMON@Alpha.remcan.ca (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 15:47:32 -0800 (PST)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

The original message was received at Thu, 16 Jan 1997 17:41:06 -0500
from Dial50.Solutions.Net [204.112.6.160]

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
<remove@mindspring.com>  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to msmx2.mindspring.com:
<<< 550 <remove@mindspring.com>... User unknown
550 <remove@mindspring.com>... User unknown

From: "cypherpunks@toad.com" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Is this true?

FUCK YOU SPAMMER

At 10:58 PM 1/8/97 -0600, you wrote:
>My information tells me you are someone looking for an opportunity to make
extra money.  What if you could market with the best bulk email product
available and at the same time make $100 every time you refer someone else
to buy it?

>This bulk email program can personally address your letters which alone
can greatly increase your response rate.  It also can download addresses
from 18 different sources.  Users of Floodgate and Pegasus are rushing to
get their hands on this product.  It's so easy to use that I found myself
stripping addresses and doing my first mailings within hours after
registering it.

>As Entrepreneurs we understand the key to success is recognizing where the
market is.  The Internet is full of people promoting products and services.
 Now you can offer them the tool they need the most.

> [...]
available and at the same time make $100 every time you refer someone else
to buy it?

>This bulk email program can personally address your letters which alone
can greatly increase your response rate.  It also can download addresses
from 18 different sources.  Users of Floodgate and Pegasus are rushing to
get their hands on this product.  It's so easy to use that I found myself
stripping addresses and doing my first mailings within hours after
registering it.

>As Entrepreneurs we understand the key to success is recognizing where the
market is.  The Internet is full of people promoting products and services.
 Now you can offer them the tool they need the most.

>For more information email me at cybergy@mindspring.com
>
>If you would like to be removed from any future mailings simply send email

Thread