1997-01-11 - Re: A vote of confidence for Sandy

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Message Hash: fe00268a669b5869158c0603d4efccfe900cbe565dc3060a3625059a1ff39dd0
Message ID: <199701111638.KAA05913@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <HyeD1D58w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-11 16:42:41 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 08:42:41 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 08:42:41 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Subject: Re: A vote of confidence for Sandy

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Jew-hating paranoid liar Rich Graves <rcgraves@disposable.com> writes:
> >
> > I would not favor a moderation policy that gave carte blanche to "good guys"
> > to talk about whatever they wanted ("libertarian bullshit" in Chudov's
> > delicate phrasing), but required posts by "bad guys" like Dale (and in certai
> > threads, me -- you never know) to be "about crypto." That's a hypocritical
> > double standard.
>
> Here's another typical post from Igor's soc.culture.russian.moderated (NOT).
>
> Igor Chudov, a moderator of s.c.r.m, calls M. Kagalenko "envious eunich", but
> Kagalenko has been banned from posting to s.c.r.m because he objected to its
> creation (i.e. he's on the "blacklist" and his submissions are auto-rejected).

but none of the posts in question had ever been posted to scrm.

I do not see what your example is supposed to illustrate.

	- Igor.

	- Igor.

Thread