1997-02-08 - Re: Sandy suppresses truth about his moderation policy

Header Data

From: “Mark M.” <markm@voicenet.com>
To: ichudov@algebra.com>
Message Hash: 069f1def6bac2f48d23c0006f8c3cec57ddba6604fda2d7812a336948093c4d6
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970207233351.3195A-100000@purple.voicenet.com>
Reply To: <199702080114.TAA06881@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-08 04:45:40 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 20:45:40 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Mark M." <markm@voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 20:45:40 -0800 (PST)
To: ichudov@algebra.com>