1997-02-14 - Fuck UseNet

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Jeremiah A Blatz <jer+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Message Hash: 195c786d41da4e57e7ed6399623bad5b7527bdad9deb1582f4d333af42177b15
Message ID: <199702141611.IAA09309@toad.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:11:03 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:11:03 -0800 (PST)
To: Jeremiah A Blatz <jer+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Fuck UseNet

Jeremiah A Blatz wrote:
> alt.cypherpunks has been newgroup'ed, and I belive rm'grouped. Smart,
> consiencous newsadmins probably did not honor the rmgroup, as
> alt.cypherpunks should be acceptable, but most newsadmins are too
> overworked to actually look at most of the crap that comes through.

> Therefore, it would be a Good Thing to continue any discussion on
> alt.config, and convince any cabal'ers who rmgroup it to re-new it.
> Sending out boosters every couple of weeks wouldn't hurt, either.

  So, basically, you're saying that the flight from censorship should
be toward a new CypherPunk 'home' where one is effectively censored
automatically unless one kisses the ass of a Cabal?

Toto

Thread