1997-02-08 - Re: anonymous remailers

Header Data

From: “Jerry Basham” <2ndSun@bigfoot.com>
To: “Mark M.” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 4fe63c14366c23e4e271025d6302bcbeb1e3288893028ac03addc693c8e5c45f
Message ID: <199702082121.PAA05430@falcon.inetnebr.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 13:21:54 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Jerry Basham" <2ndSun@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 13:21:54 -0800 (PST)
To: "Mark M." <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: anonymous remailers

I don't know what you're talking about.  Who is "cypherpunks," and who are
you?  Please don't answer...I'm just trying to figure out how I started
getting these wierd e-mails from people I never heard about discussing
something I never cared about.

I truly want you to have a great life...but please leave me out of it.

> From: Mark M. <markm@voicenet.com>
> To: cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: Re: anonymous remailers
> Date: Saturday, February 08, 1997 11:11 AM