1997-02-21 - Re:

Header Data

From: “Otto Matic” <ott0matic@hotmail.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5581404801ed7638e60162d7605a47ee48e99ca50d4a7d501c2635e1856f5029
Message ID: <199702210328.TAA23527@f15.hotmail.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:28:56 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Otto Matic" <ott0matic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:28:56 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re:

>Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 15:37:45 -0800
>From: "Timothy C. May" <tcmay@got.net>
>To: shark@turk.net, cypherpunks@toad.com
>Subject: "Trial"

>At 8:02 PM +0200 2/19/97, Shark wrote:
>>Trial
>
>OK, that makes 18 votes for "trial," 26 votes for "no trial," and 3 people
>asking what the hell the vote is all about.

Make that 4 what the hells.  What the hell?  this is the first I've seen of
this post...  I feel so left out.

>Looks like there won't be a trial and we can move directly to the punishment.
>

>--Klaus! von Future Prime
>

>--
>[This Bible excerpt awaiting review under the U.S. Communications Decency
>Act of 1996]
>And then Lot said, "I have some mighty fine young virgin daughters. Why
>don't you boys just come on in and fuck them right here in my house - I'll
>just watch!"....Later, up in the mountains, the younger daughter said:
>"Dad's getting old. I say we should fuck him before he's too old to fuck."
>So the two daughters got him drunk and screwed him all that night. Sure
>enough, Dad got them pregnant, and had an incestuous bastard son....Onan
>really hated the idea of doing his brother's wife and getting her pregnant
>while his brother got all the credit, so he pulled out before he
>came....Remember, it's not a good idea to have sex with your sister, your
>brother, your parents, your pet dog, or the farm animals, unless of course
>God tells you to. [excerpts from the Old Testament, Modern Vernacular
>Translation, TCM, 1996]

otto
Otto Matic

"Fuckin' A, Miller!"  Bud, Repo Man