1997-02-14 - A “Default Faggot”/ was:Dale disses gays.

Header Data

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5f0408780a212be5cfe5e9c507e06cf35d2d3b9b4a5012c2ab3c46c53a0b527e
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970214172753.30152B-100000@dhp.com>
Reply To: <199702141945.MAA00019@earth.wazoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-14 22:32:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:32:15 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:32:15 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: A "Default Faggot"/ was:Dale disses gays.

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, Anonymous wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 12:45:07 -0700
> From: Anonymous <nobody@wazoo.com>
> To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
> Subject: Re: Dale disses gays.
>
> aga <aga@dhp.com> writes:
>
> > Now just who is thisa guy? -- who keeps posting under
> > "nobody" at the cajones remailer?  Anybody have him/her
> > tagged yet for the real person?
>
> Probably multiple people.  It's just an anonymous remailer.

> > I don't know.  It has always been easy for me to spot a faggot.  I
> > mean, I can even tell by their voice if they are queer.
>
> Well, those of us who happen to know Gilmore is straight are not very
> impressed with your accuracy.

Well, I never talked to Gilmore, but I will tell you this:
I have never seen him come outright and say "I am straight and not
gay."  So until he says that, he is a default faggot.

The default faggots are the worst kind.  If a guy would just say
"o.k., I am gay," I can respect him and drop the subject.  It is the
ones who refuse to admit they are gay that bug me the most.

Thread