1997-02-12 - Cypherpunks@Cyberpass.net New List

Header Data

From: Lance Cottrell <loki@infonex.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 727615295915b792479beb662c85da58df5726dfdc8f34dd785837f8be37b423
Message ID: <v03007803af27dc440e53@[206.170.115.5]>
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 13:14:37 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Lance Cottrell <loki@infonex.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 13:14:37 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cypherpunks@Cyberpass.net New List

Lance Cottrell   loki@obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
http://www.obscura.com/~loki/

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche