1997-02-13 - Private property rights on cypherpunks

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@pathfinder.com>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Message Hash: 838db3cd99c721836ef9ab665cd7be668c84473fd58160feffb2ef74ad22c064
Message ID: <199702130513.VAA29422@toad.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 21:13:29 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@pathfinder.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 21:13:29 -0800 (PST)
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Subject: Private property rights on cypherpunks

I forward articles to cypherpunks that are copyrighted by my employers, or
magazines like Playboy and Wired for which I write freelance pieces.

I like to think these articles have some value. I will not forward any of
them, nor would I be able to, if they magically became "public domain."

"De facto public domain" is an idea that deserves to die. Now.

-Declan

On Wed, 12 Feb 1997, Jim Choate wrote:

> [...]

Thread