1997-02-06 - Re: Deloitte-Touche, e$pam plug, Moderation, Cypherpunks as a cresote bush

Header Data

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Message Hash: 8e2c01b095456e98757f3984a85f981c1372f05acf945779fc96c2c08dc3c925
Message ID: <3.0.1.32.19970206001154.006c8e48@mail.io.com>
Reply To: <199702060340.TAA11393@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-06 08:37:33 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 00:37:33 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 00:37:33 -0800 (PST)
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Subject: Re: Deloitte-Touche, e$pam plug, Moderation, Cypherpunks as a cresote bush

--
Greg Broiles                | US crypto export control policy in a nutshell:
gbroiles@netbox.com         |

Thread