1997-02-08 - Re: remailer-operators DEA agents?

Header Data

From: Michael Gurski <mgursk1@umbc.edu>
To: cypherpunks list <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: ada36c7cde9859645070158d225af230e18a384ab4d1cabefa4b8881b737cc38
Message ID: <Pine.OS2.3.95.970208164932.1031B-100000@klinzhai.nanticoke.net>
Reply To: <19970207054708.10191.qmail@squirrel.owl.de>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-08 21:54:07 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 13:54:07 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Michael Gurski <mgursk1@umbc.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 13:54:07 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks list <cypherpunks@toad.com>