1997-02-14 - Re: alt.cypherpunks

Header Data

From: “Cynthia H. Brown” <cynthb@sonetis.com>
To: cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com
Message Hash: b3890d177f1889a0c51389099e5dd1a8813ec4d73fed097307186a514dbbe2d4
Message ID: <199702140456.UAA21155@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 20:56:17 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Cynthia H. Brown" <cynthb@sonetis.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 20:56:17 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com
Subject: Re: alt.cypherpunks

Jeremiah A Blatz <jer+@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> alt.cypherpunks has been newgroup'ed, and I belive rm'grouped. Smart,
> consiencous newsadmins probably did not honor the rmgroup, as
> alt.cypherpunks should be acceptable, but most newsadmins are too
> overworked to actually look at most of the crap that comes through.
> For example, it hasn't received any messages on my news server,
> probably because the one upstream removed it.

Seems I'm getting alt.cypherpunks.announce (empty), but not
alt.cypherpunks or any of the others that show up as newgroup'ed on
Deja News...  Are they alive and well elsewhere?

Cynthia
                   Cynthia H. Brown, P.Eng.
E-mail: cynthb@iosphere.net  | PGP Key:  See Home Page
Home Page:  http://www.iosphere.net/~cynthb/
Junk mail will be ignored in the order in which it is received.

        Klein bottle for rent; enquire within.

Thread