1997-02-14 - Fuck UseNet

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Jeremiah A Blatz <jer+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Message Hash: b3dd97d37fe7d8c2c229a9a53087cf2e86e52b90cc9e69b1218df9126e2f39d5
Message ID: <33048C10.1206@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <m0vuw3H-000JGWC@cognac.apana.org.au>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-14 15:32:10 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:32:10 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:32:10 -0800 (PST)
To: Jeremiah A Blatz <jer+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Fuck UseNet

Jeremiah A Blatz wrote:
> alt.cypherpunks has been newgroup'ed, and I belive rm'grouped. Smart,
> consiencous newsadmins probably did not honor the rmgroup, as
> alt.cypherpunks should be acceptable, but most newsadmins are too
> overworked to actually look at most of the crap that comes through.

> Therefore, it would be a Good Thing to continue any discussion on
> alt.config, and convince any cabal'ers who rmgroup it to re-new it.
> Sending out boosters every couple of weeks wouldn't hurt, either.

  So, basically, you're saying that the flight from censorship should
be toward a new CypherPunk 'home' where one is effectively censored
automatically unless one kisses the ass of a Cabal?

Toto

Thread