1997-02-14 - Dave Hayes takes over Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bc19191592f81cb40b880783f003bd1a11c4548a20a7f8c356d0290c7dbd8eb9
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970214173916.30152C-100000@dhp.com>
Reply To: <199702142029.MAA01055@kachina.jetcafe.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-14 22:45:14 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:45:14 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:45:14 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Dave Hayes takes over Cypherpunks

Now finally we can have a heterosexual cypherpunks list.

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, Dave Hayes wrote:

> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 12:29:41 -0800
> From: Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
> To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org, cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: Re: Moderation experiment almost over; "put up or shut up"
>
> Ok. I'll "put up".
>
> If the cypherpunks will have me, -I'll- run the cypherpunks
> list. Those that know me know that I will *not* censor, moderate, or
> otherwise alter the content (other than the stuff majordomo does with
> "resend") of any messages to the list.
> ------
> Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
> Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet
>
>     Advice is priceless; when it becomes interference it is preposterous.

How about that we require everybody to state their sex and sexual
orientation in the future, so we have no future problems.

I am a "Male Heterosexual" -- what about the rest of you?
If you refuse to answer, you are presumed to be a gay boy who
is hiding it.

Thread