1997-02-27 - Re: Moderation/censorship

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: toto@sk.sympatico.ca
Message Hash: bc7bc7dabeaf889d7c678ac349cf1bfe7622970d159f5cb59528d1689a5ba5bf
Message ID: <33152498.6A19@gte.net>
Reply To: <01IFVIOKOQM88Y57CZ@mbcl.rutgers.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-27 06:10:58 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 22:10:58 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 22:10:58 -0800 (PST)
To: toto@sk.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Moderation/censorship

E. Allen Smith wrote:
> There was some discussion from Toto et al (whom I'd guess you'd (sensibly)
> filtered out) of blocking postings from Senate and House addresses,
[snip]
> (If DLVulis was a participant in the discussion (I wouldn't notice,
> given that I generally delete his messages before reading), he
> would be a probable exception to the latter part of the last sentence.)
[snip]

So here's this Eastern-establishment George Bush wanna-be piece-of-shit
whiny asshole Smith beating up on Toto and Vulis for the nth time.

Just can't give it up, can you, bozo?  Why don't you dig a hole,
crawl in, and pull the dirt in over you.  Then not only would you
not be unhappy any more, every one else would be happy too.

Thread