1997-02-11 - You guys/gals oughta get a kick outta this guy

Header Data

From: Rick Osborne <osborne@gateway.grumman.com>
Message Hash: c9f966db14b6e23d95633c0012b617216bcd6413ccfa67dfd3058a2218563404
Message ID: <199702111442.GAA20312@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 06:42:24 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Rick Osborne <osborne@gateway.grumman.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 06:42:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: You guys/gals oughta get a kick outta this guy

Yet another person who needs a good stern talking to by the nearest
cypherpunk --- this guy posted to comp.lang.perl.misc with the following
blasphemy, which I luaghed at until I had tears in my eyes.
--BEGIN COMPLETE STUPIDITY--
I want to make it executable to protect the source code from being read. I
don't want the source code available because I don't want people looking
for security holes.
--END COMPLETE STUPIDITY--

If anyone wants to spam this guy, or at least show him the error of his
ways, his sig explains the necessary info:

David K.
djk490s@nic.smsu.edu

_________ o s b o r n e @ g a t e w a y . g r u m m a n . c o m _________
If the ionization rate is constant for all ectoplasmic entities, we could
really bust some heads! In a spiritual sense, of course.

Thread