1997-02-03 - Re: PCS Encryption?

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: Adam Shostack <adam@homeport.org>
Message Hash: cd3ad020ab940020e15e8b5f48decdee21cf9b0fca7210df9fba34fda152784d
Message ID: <199702031641.IAA27146@toad.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:41:13 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:41:13 -0800 (PST)
To: Adam Shostack <adam@homeport.org>
Subject: Re: PCS Encryption?

>	I was under the impression that Fortezza was ok for classified
>traffic.  Did I miss the changeover, was it unannounced, or was I
>simply misremembering?

Fortezza now comes in several implementations for various, variable
and multiple levels of classification and message handling. There is info on
latest mani-dexterous products at NSA's armadillo and missi sites.

If you don't want to be logged by NSA, see the Mykronyx bouquet at:

   http://jya.com/fortezza.htm

To be sure, you might get logged anyway: jya.com may have been
approved by the Administrative Office of the United States Courts for a
snoop.

Thread