1997-02-28 - WELL WORTH READING

Header Data

From: dcgroup@erols.com
To: dcgroup@erols.com
Message Hash: f42405cec9cc47e792473fbab1c6002b1798ba94a1c51db4b921a901c366046b
Message ID: <199702280834.DAA15402@Ocean.CAM.ORG>
Raw Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 00:42:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dcgroup@erols.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 00:42:46 -0800 (PST)
To: dcgroup@erols.com
Subject: WELL WORTH READING

I hope this e-mail finds you well. No need to hit the reply buttom if you want to be
deleted  from my mailing list as this program you are about to review is one you will
only receive once and need to reply to stay on it. Needless to say we have a lot of
confidence in this program. Good luck if you decide not to order this program. Pre-
paration will meet opportunity (which will equal success) if you make the right choice. If
you still feel the need to ask to be removed go ahead. I will oblige your request.

         *****    THE PROGRAM           FEBRUARY 27, 1997    *****

Do you want to start a business that doesn't have the hassles of inventory, accounts
receivable, accounts payable, or depreciating equipment. This program does it. This is
accomplished by starting an investing business. No mlm here. No hidden tricks. Have
you ever wondered what the most successful investors in the world know that you
don't?  Their "secrets" allow them to turn a small amount of money into a large amount
CONSISTENTLY. One of their secrets has returned them over 100% on average per
year, year in, year out for over 10 years. if you are willing to part with $32.95 (this in-
cludes $3 shipping and handling) we are willing to part not only with this secret but
with the following 3 reports, each of which is well worth the price of admission:
    1) A second secret that has returned over 100% year in, year out for these in-
vestors. When combined with the first secret you get over 300% year in, year out for
the investors. $1,000 can be turned into $1,000,000 in 5 years. if you have 5 years
but not the $1,000 see the second part of this e-mail.
    2) 4 stocks that will double this year. Actually three, the best one is featured in part
two of this e-mail.
    3) 4 "events" which could cause the market to crash in 1997.

                        *****          PART TWO       *****

So you have five years but not $1,000. To show you we know how to make money
we will "give" you a stock that we feel is ready to "pop". The company does not
know we are doing this. This is a freebie so don't forget to send us a thank you note.

KENSINGTON RESOURCES
KNSRF on the nasdaq exchange - current price, about $1.00 a share
KRT     on the vancouver exchange - current price, $1.30 a share
Kensington Resources' homepage -
                          http://www.kensington-resources.com/
Kensington's Silicon Investor site  (a "chat room" about kensington)-
                          http://www3.techstocks.com/investor/subject-3653
Kensington target prices:    $3.50 U.S. by 4/15, $7 by 12/31

KNSRF is part of a four company joint venture (a debeers subsidiary is one of the
other companies) that has 71 kimberlite (the host material for diamonds) pipes. 57
have been shown to be diamondniferous.  About 34 of these pipes are macrodiamond
(the larger diamonds) meaning KNSRF's jv has close to 20% of the world's known
macrodiamond bearing pipes. The pipes contain 6 billion tonnes of kimberlite. With
this much going for it, KNSRF we feel has an explosive upside that will be realized
partially in 1997. We believe KNSRF can reach $7 or more a share U.S. by 12/31/97.
Do your own due diligence and we think you'll agree.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE ARE NOT INVESTMENT ANALYSTS. THIS IS NOT
A SOLICITATION NOR A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY ANY STOCKS. DO YOUR
OWN DUE DILIGENCE. THE ONLY RECOMMENDATION WE MAKE IS THE
PURCHASE OF OUR PROGRAM. BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO
ORDER IT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS JUST THAT, PAST PERFORMANCE.
FUTURE PERFORMANCE IS YET TO BE DETERMINED. WE FEEL WE
KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY BUT WE WILL NEVER FEEL WE KNOW
HOW TO PREDICT THE FUTURE.

Instructions to order. Send a check or money order (payable to The DC Group) for
$32.95  to:
                        The DC Group
                        Suite  331
                        1127 High Ridge Road
                        Stamford,  CT  06905

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR MAILING ADDRESS
WITH YOUR PAYMENT.

Thread