1997-02-08 - Re: My messages not appearing on either of the lists?

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fe4ce02704e1f5c82e9876755a92085f5c06707010b7448744fbca0b7abbc8a9
Message ID: <uTeT2D75w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199702072059.MAA15672@netcom23.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-08 17:23:36 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 09:23:36 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 09:23:36 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: My messages not appearing on either of the lists?

"Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com> writes:

> >(It is true that Vulis uses the phrase "Limey faggots," in reference to
> >beer-serving habits, but he does not directly insult any list members with
> >this phrase. If Sandy is calling this phrase a flame, then Cypherpunks will
> >be blocked from their usual characterizations of Congresscritters and NSA
> >stooges.)
>
> TCM defending Vulis, I think I've died and am in some strange
> dreamworld. hehehehe

I actually liked most of what TCM wrote (even when not crypto-relevant)
and find myself missing his essays.  He was wrong to start flaming me for
no reason and to attribute to me stuff I never said; but we all make
mistakes and can get over them.

Saying bullshit about people (like Tim saying bullshit about me and
me saying bullshit about people) is one thing; it can be fun, or it
can be annoying when taken to extremes; but I've never sought
to silence Tim, and have no hard evidence that he tried to silence
anyone.

P.S. CMEPTb COBKAM!

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM